Monday, May 28, 2007

Here's a picture of Mommy and I from last year in the fall. Mommy's camera is MIA so no new pics until she gets it back from her friend. Mommy's been super busy and has no time for me lately. I feel very neglected. Daddy tries to play with me but I want my Mommy too. Mommy will be out of town this weekend and is leaving me at home once again....I hope to get her back by Sunday night so I can tell her how much I miss her.

But here are a few updates since my last few posts.

*I haven't had my hair shaved off yet because Mommy had something come up so we had to cancel my appointment.
*I have a slight eye infection on my left eye, the vet gave me some antibiotics to use but it hasn't helped much so Mommy will have to take me back to the vet again. I dislike going there.
*I've been having problems with my potty breaks. I can't seem to hold in my poo poo so every once in awhile when I bark or walk, a ball of poop comes without me even trying to squat or go. It's quite embarassing. My vet doesn't know what's wrong with me but tells Mommy that I should take a small piece of Exlax.....I thought those were for humans??? Mommy is unsure if she should try this.
*I still have a yeast infection in my left ear, I've had it ever since I was a pup. I've used 3 types of ear drops and none of them help. In the summertime, it gets worse and my ear has yucky buildup that Mommy and Daddy have to clean up every day. Boy oh boy, I'm full of problems aren't I? Ok, that's it for now.

No comments: