Thursday, June 21, 2007

My whole family had a huge scare last tonight. I got into some medicine that wasn't mine. Grandma was taking her medicine because she just had surgery and accidently dropped the bottle of pills all over the kitchen floor and being the nosey curious pug I am, snatched up a few pills and trotted away with them and hid under the table.
Well, needless to say, I was rushed to the 24 hour emergency pet hospital a few mintues later at midnight. The vet had to give me an injection which induced me to vomit 2 minutes after the shot. It was a very horrible experience and I never want to go through that again, I kept vomitting for 20 minutes. Mommy and Daddy were so scared and Mommy was crying. The vet checked my vomit but it was hard to tell since it might've dissolved already so I was given some medicine that coated and protected my stomach just in case. But I'm all better now so don't worry. Everyone is relieved and happy that I made it ok. I can be such a trouble make sometimes. Arf Arf!

No comments: