Saturday, December 09, 2006

I haven't been feeling too well. Mommy and Daddy have been very worried and have been keeping a close watch on me. I'm not too sure what to tell them, I'm just not up for any treats or playtime like I use to anymore. When I walk, my head is lowered and my legs sometimes shake and I'm not as fast as I use to be. My back isn't straight but curved when I walk, I look like I'm in pain and I think I am, but I'm not too sure what to tell Mommy and Daddy because they can't understand dog language. They've tried rubbing all parts of my body to pin point where the pain is coming from but I never let out a yelp or cry. Just a few hours ago, I started wimpering for no apparent reason that anyone can think of. Can anyone help me? What is that I have? Mommy says she'll take me to the vet on Monday if this keeps up. Please pray for me and I'll keep you posted.

No comments: