Friday, August 18, 2006

I've Been Tagged by Shelby!!! Here are the rules, list 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Five Wierd Things About Me

* When Mommy is at work, I like to get one of her house slippers and bring it by my bed by the window and sleep with it until she gets home. Daddy's slippers are ok but I only take Mommy's.
* I like to suck on my stuffed soccer ball before going to bed every night.
* I love snacking on watermelon and strawberries.
* When I eat my kibble, I like to take a few out of my dish and drop them on the floor for later. When I finish what's left in my dish, I then eat the kibble on the floor.
* I like to perch on top of the sofa like I'm the King of the castle.

Friends I'm Tagging

*Oscar
*Bubu

Those are the only 2 pug blogs I know of that haven't been tagged. Arf arf!

No comments: