Monday, October 10, 2005

I recently learned how to open the kitchen garbage can. Mommy was not too happy to come home on Saturday evening and finding my head in the garbag can. But she washed my face, forgave me and tied the garbage can lid with elastics.

But that didn't stop me, on Sunday night, Mommy was really PO'd to come home and see garbage all over the kitchen floor. I was punished with no dinner because I already had a huge snack of whatever was in the garbage bin. Mommy is going to have to find a better garbage can that can withstand me.

On a side note, Mommy made sure I didn't have any reactions to what I ate in the garbage and watched me carefully last night and today. So far, I a mild case of constipation but am still active as ever. She says she'll still keep an eye out for me for the next few days...I hope I get some milk bone treats for being well behaved now.

No comments: