Thursday, December 30, 2004

I was being very bad today. Daddy was moving some statues outside the driveway and I was sitting a couple of feet away until Daddy turned away and I somehow untied myself out of my leash and ran after a couple walking around the block. I ran at full force, stopped in front of them and growled.....the man wasn't scared and started to bend down to pet me but I surprised him when I barked my big dog bark, the lady jumped back a little and was a bit frightened. I kept barking at the couple while Daddy tried to explain to them that I wasn't going to bite and that I was just being protective. I really was trying to be protective, now the couple isn't too fond of me.

Mommy and Daddy was not impressed with me. They are talking about taking me to obedience class so I can learn how to be less protective (aka barking, growling) and more friendly with the neighbors. I just can't help it, when I sense an unusual scent, I get curious and a bit too yappy.

Mommy says I should be a gaurd dog , not a lap dog since I sit in front of the window everyday and bark at anyone or anything that moves by the window. I'm all bark, no bite...honest!


No comments: