Thursday, October 14, 2004

Mommy's been sick and hasn't had the time to take me out for my daily walks so I've decided to keep myself busy by gaurding the house.

I sit in front of the window in the living room and bark at the people, bikes, cars, and squirrels that happen to pass by my sight. I usually do this anyway but since I haven't been walking, I do it more often and it drives everyone in the house crazy. I can't help it, I love to protect my family. When I get into action, I jump on the window and bark while scratching the window, and when the subject turns the corner, I run to the other side of the house and bark out the other window and claw at that window while still eyeing my subject. Is that vicious enough for ya? Not only am a I a family dog, I am the home security system...WOOF WOOF.


No comments: