Wednesday, June 02, 2004

We went to a pug meet this weekend in London, Ontario. A nice lady called Melinda invited us, she's the organizer of this fun event. I met so many new friends. Friends I've made include, Clemintine, Bailey I, Bailey II, Iggy, Riggs, just to name a few.


This is me and Bailey....she's one of my relatives...we come from the same breeder!


Getting ready for a pug race....ready? set?


This is me with the big dogs, sometimes I think I'm a big dog in a small dog's body.


Lil' Clemintine on the left and a tired doggie on the right.


Nay-nay-nay-nay-naaaay


Taking a breather.


Kiss Kiss....that's me on the right.


So I says, "Did you see Shrek 2 yet? It's great! The Donkey is hilarious"


Pug huddle.


Momma loves this cute black one....


Me saying bye bye to everyone.

No comments: