Sunday, January 18, 2004

I had the most fun time this weekend. My new buddy, Nemo, came over and played with me! Boy, did he tire me out fast. I guess I don't have that puppy energy I use to have. Nemo is almost 6 months old, I'm not that much older than he is but he can get real hyper. I got bored of him by the end of the night, I even tried to escape but I couldn't seem to lose the little bugger. He kept wanting to play, and all I wanted to was to rest and eat.....but what else is new? WOOF WOOF!


First meeting.......


Nemo gets a sniff.....


"Grrrr", says Nemo


And so the humping thing starts with my head.


Again, showing he wants to be top dog, but puleez, I'm way bigger than he is. I'm well over 20 lbs, he's only a measily 8 lbs.


Nemo says, "You smell good Mylo, what shampoo does your mommy use?"


"Ok, time out Nemo, I'm tired"

No comments: