Tuesday, December 02, 2003



Mommy got me a leopard collar.......and no, I don't like it. The lil' doggies at daycare make fun of it. Mommy seems to have a kick dressing me as a girl these days. She found some nail polish made just for dogs...might I add, for girl dogs right? Only human girls wear nail polish so that means only girl dogs can wear this Opi Pawlish! I'll do anything for a laugh so I can get a treat but this may be the last straw!

On to a different topic....you see the pinkish colour underneath my eyes? Well, it's from my tears, they're staining my cute face. Mommy says it's from the furnace, which makes me sneeze and get teary eyed. I have doggie allergies apparently. Does anyone know of any tips on how to remove the tear stains or to prevent me from tearing up? Mommy tries to wipe my tears but my tears are too fast for her. Any tips would be great. WOOF!

No comments: