Sunday, December 28, 2003

I had a very special visitor today. Mocha Lele came and visited me. But she wasn't up to playing with me for some reason...she kept jumping on aunt Linda and mommy's laps everytime I tried to play chase with her. I barked and barked out of frustration and scared her even more. I was so bored and had to find something to do. I eyed a carry bag that Lele was carried in and sniffed and sniffed...until finally I lifted my leg up and out came my pee pee. Mommy screamed for me to stop but I had already finished.....whoops, I couldn't help it. It's a male dominance thing I believe. It just happened, I didn't mean it....sorry Lele. So I ended up playing with my favourite ball for the rest of the night.


the nerve of her to sit on my bed

mommy, why won't she play with me?

No comments: