Monday, November 10, 2003



My favourite sleeping position, on my back and in daddy's arms.

On to the day's events.....

Woke up at 7 am.....well mommy did, I stayed in bed while she got ready for work, I want to get my full beauty rest ya know?

Mommy left for work at 8 am, but not before she put that yucky ointment stuff in my eye and gave me a kong toy stuffed with peanut butter. She thinks she's distracting me while she makes a run for the door to leave, but I know she's leaving anyway, I just want my peanut butter. I don't always get peanut butter, mommy only gives that when she's in rush to hurry out the door for work. I always cry when I see her take her keys and put on her shoes, but when she gives me the peanut butter, I'm all better...until I finish my treat, I run to the window and wait for her to go home. I miss mommy a lot while she's at work.

8:30 am to 4:45 pm, I take naps, run around and play with my aunt Linda and Uncle Hank, eat breakfast, go by the window and check for mommy, go back to my nap and the cycle goes on.

4:45 pm, my tail is wagging like crazy because mommy is home! It's time for me to play mommy's shadow, I follow her every move because she's my bestest friend.

5:00 pm, dinner..yummmm, then I get to play with my toys and chase mommy and daddy around until I tire them out. I play daddy's shadow if mommy is busy.

9:00 pm, bedtime for me, I sleep by mommy's feet, sometimes on top of her feet while she's on her computer updating my site! Then when she goes to bed, I follow her and cuddle right under the covers with her. I'm in heaven.....nighty night.

No comments: