Friday, November 14, 2003

It's been a long day for me. Mommy took me to the vet bright and early this morning.....I thought I was going to doggie daycare but found out it was my 'big day'. I've never been so scared, shaking like a leaf and wondering what was going to happen to me, I cried and cried after mommy kissed me goodbye. But the surgery was a breeze, it was over in 15 minutes, although I was under medication, it felt good to sleep. The vet used isoflurane anaesthesia on me because it's not as strong, cuz you know pugs are very sensitive to anaesthesia. I also got my liver, heart and blood check and I'm all fine and dandy.

After the surgery, I waited and waited for mommy and daddy to pick me and and finally, they came, it seemed forever. I didn't even recognize my family because I was so groggy but when I heard mommy's voice, I jumped right into her arms...then I realized that I should be mad at her for letting the doc snip my manhood, so I jumped in daddy's arms but all was forgiven when I got home.

I'm still a little sore tonight and my stitches are bothering me. I want to lick it but mommy is not letting me. And the worse part of this is not getting to eat! Boo hoo. I'm going to rest up now and dream about soft milk bones and pig ears. Don't worry, I'll be up in no time and cause a bit of trouble, like I always do.

No comments: