Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Remember my friend, Dim Sum, aka the taco bell dog, aka the Chihuahua? Well, he has a new brother, another taco bell dog. His name is Chiko and he's not very playful. He won't let me sniff him and he doesn't want to ever play with me. He growls at me all the time. But I'm glad Dim Sum is still my friend. At least Dim Sum doesn't mark everything in his sight. Shhhh, don't tell Chiko I said that. I'm kind of afraid of him, yes, I know, he's the size of my paw but he has a mean bark you know.

Well, today, I came over daddy's house and smelled Chiko's scent all over so I decided to tell him who's boss, so I marked everywhere Chiko marked. Hahaha, look who's smart now Chiko. Somehow, Mommy and Daddy was not impressed with what I did and yelled at me. Mommy said "I can't wait until the snip". I wonder what that means??? That doesn't sound too good.

No comments: