Sunday, October 26, 2003

I went to the vet today for my eye problem from Friday. Mommy didn't want to take any chances and wanted to check if my eye was really ok. A pug's eye can't be ignored because our eyes bulge right out of our heads and sometimes it's the first thing that gets hit when we bump into things, sometimes I wish my snout is longer.

We had to go to a 24 hour vet because my regular vet was closed Sundays so I was more scared than usual. I kept barking at the other patients waiting, there was a cat, first time encountering a cat and a small Yorkie.

We waited for an hour, I was getting restless but stuck it out. The vet put some green ointment on my eye to see if there was any scratches on my corneas and there was a tiny one and then I had my temperature taken, hated that part, and had my legs and tummy messaged to see if my joints and bowels were ok. Hey, I thought this was for my eyes only! Then I had a shot near my bum bum, the vet said it was to prevent me from scratching my eye with my paw. Mommy and daddy couldn't understand why a shot would work that way but they wanted what was best for me.

I'm going to take a nap now, it's been a long afternoon.

No comments: