Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I went to doggie day care today because mommy thinks I need to socialize with dogs since I stay home all day and sleep until she comes home. So that means I get to go once a week and have some fun.

I stayed for the whole day until mommy came and picked me up after work. I had so much fun playing with all the other dogs. I even met 3 other pugs. Mommy was worried when she walked me into the door because I marked the entrance, the pamphlet rack and then the bookshelf in the reception area when I first walked in. But the teacher assured me that it's normal because I was just scared...but mommy looked horrified and embarrassed. But I proved to the teachers that I was a very well behaved dog and knew where to do my real business.

I can't wait until I go again next week!!

I found out what 'the snip' meant. Uh-oh.....Nov. 14th is the day.....Tug, my pug buddy from day care told me that it's not going to feel so good......yikes!

No comments: