Monday, September 01, 2003

Well, my vacation seemed very long. I didn't get to do much because I'm a dog, mommy and daddy left me home in my travel crate for most of the time. Mommy feels bad for leaving me but there's not much to do when you're a dog. I did get to visit their PetSmart.

I was in the crate for most of the time because I was too hyper around my mommy's little cousins and scaring them. I really wanted to play with them but most didn't want to play with me because they're afraid of being biten and my barking. But I don' t bite that hard do I? My daddy calls it puppy nipping because I'm teething. I don't mean any harm. I bark because I'm calling out to play. Being a dog isn't fun sometimes.

I did go on Grandpa's boat and I loved it! I was such a good boy and didn't even get sea sick. I had on my life jacket and I was the talk of the bay! hehe.

No comments: