Friday, September 05, 2003

I got stung by a bee while I was in daddy's yard today. Everyone was so worried because a big lump was growing on my eyelid. I guess that lil' bee got me there. I really wanted to rub it but daddy didn't let me. I was taken to that wonderful place I dread going called the vet.

I had to wait for 45 minutes to see if I had an allergic reaction, nothing happened except my bump kept getting bigger by the minute. The doctor finally took me in, but it wasn't Dr. Fuerth, it was a lady and she wasn't too concerned but gave me a shot of dexamethasone anyway. She also weighed me and called me a big monster....I didn't know what that meant because I wasn't barking at her, I was really scared. My mommy told me that it was a nice way of saying I was a big boy, I'm now 16 lbs and I'm only 4 months and still growing.

No comments: