Saturday, July 19, 2003



My parents decided that it's time to socialize me with other puppies so I'm going to puppy kindergarden at this wonderful place called BluePrints. My first day was not a good one, I was totally terrified, I hid behind a shelf for half the class. The teacher told my parents to leave me alone and let me be. I was wondering why my parents were all the way on the other side of the room. All the other dogs were playing with eachother but poor lil' me who happens to be the smallest thing there was hiding. I took up my courage and came out from behind the shelf and ran to my mommy and daddy. I heard a few chuckles from the teacher and other parents so I started running around the class for more laughs and heard "Mylo did it", "Good boy Mylo". So it's a good thing to play with the other pups. I made a new friend, his name is Oliver and he's also shy like me. He's a 'don cherry' dog, as my dad calls him, but my mommy keeps correcting daddy, 'its a bull terrier'. I don't care what he is, he's the bestest play buddy ever because he can keep up with me.

No comments: