Friday, June 13, 2003



So here's how my day goes so far:

5 am, I'm wide awake, potty time....mommy puts me in the litter box and I do my business.
6 am, breakfast! I devour my IAMS puppy food in no less than 5 minutes, then it's potty time again, in the litter box we go again, I'm getting good at this litter box thing.
6:30 am, play time with mommy while everyone else is still sleeping....mommy loves me so much....woof woof.
7:30 am, potty break....usually by this time, it's sunny outside, mommy takes me outside in the back yard to go potty, sometimes I go and sometimes I want my litter box.
8:00 am, nap time for both mommy and I. I get to sleep on my new bed in the kitchen, not in that yucky crate.
10:00 am, snacky time....milkbones for sitting on command, potty time.
10:30 am, sleep time again
1:00 pm, lunch, again, I devour my food....it's my favourite activity of the day you know, potty time
2:00 pm, nap time again
4:00 pm, potty break, then nap
6:00 pm, dinner....whoopeee!
7:00 pm, bed time for me, nighty night

No comments: